ABC | Colouring Hair The Sasssoon Way
The ABC method of Coloring hair is a comprehensive technical system, a system that defines the classic coloring techniques that the Sassoon Creative Team have refined over the past 50 years. It's a three part series, represented by the letters ABC, comprising total, partial & combination color techniques.
These fundamental methods accentuate and define the dynamic lines of the Sassoon cuts. In their purest form or in combination, they provide a myriad of variations that continue to be intrinsic to the Sassoon look.
- A knowledge and understanding of the World Renowned ABC | Coloring Hair the Sassoon Way
- The ABC | Coloring Hair the Sassoon Way DVD set
- The ABC | Coloring Hair the Sassoon Way Manual
- A comprehension of the principles of Sassoon color theory and its application in hair design
At Sassoon, we believe that every student needs a thorough understanding of the principles of color theory and its application in hair design. SA|SC schools who implement the additional concept of ABC | Coloring Hair the Sassoon Way will indeed close the circle in teaching students to produce the "perfect client."
Students who graduate from a SA|SC Cut and Color member school will enter the hair industry with additional advantages:
COLOR MEMBERSHIP Advantages
- A non-manufacturer based color curriculum
- Increased average service ticket
- An understanding of the Sassoon concept of "the perfect client"
- Exponentially increased cutting and coloring standards and quality